Frequently Asked Questions
International Phone Number: +61 2 4256 9900
What Are Our Hours Of Business?
- Baskets Because operates Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm.
- Our online store is open 24/7.
Fruit & Flowers
- Deliveries of fruit baskets and flower arrangements outside of the Illawarra are sent via the Petals Network. Pictures on our site are a guide only and actual content may vary.
Baskets Because Delivery Policy
- We deliver locally within the Illawarra region Monday to Friday and on Weekends for special occasions such as Mother’s Day & Father’s Day.
- Deliveries outside of the Illawarra are handled by alternative courier services and they ONLY deliver Monday to Friday. Be sure to check the delivery time frame details carefully and contact us if you are unsure.
- Flower deliveries are available every day except Sunday & public holidays to most towns & cities in Australia.
- Baskets Because delivers to anywhere within Australia (Delivers in the Northern Territory are limited to fruit & flowers only).
- Baskets Because gives you the option of choosing to pick up or have us courier your gift basket, gift hamper or floral arrangement to its destination.
- Orders of 2 or more products to the one destination may incur additional freight charges. We will contact you if additional freight charges are to be applied.
- Baskets Because cannot be responsible for delivery delays beyond our control and as such will not provide specific delivery times of arrival, only approximate.
- If a gift cannot be delivered due to incorrect address or is unable to be left in a safe place, a re-delivery fee will be required.
How Do I Order?
- Order securely online through our website.
- Email us with your order at email@example.com
- Phone us on 1300 557 309 or 02 4256 9900.
What If I Need To Send A Gift To Multiple Destinations?
- You simply need to process them as individual orders. If you have multiple orders to one destination you can process that as one order.
- Orders of 2 or more hampers to the one destination may incur additional freight charges. We will contact you if additional freight charges are to be applied.
- Alternatively, simply give us a call and place your order over the phone.
What Are My Payment Options?
- All prices are in Australian Dollars AUD and are inclusive of GST.
- A delivery fee will apply to all orders unless you are collecting from our premises in Albion Park Rail.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard & AMEX.
- We accept EFTPOS and cash in store.
- Baskets Because requires payment upon ordering for all orders (excluding pickups) and may require a deposit for Christmas orders.
- All online orders will be sent an email confirming the order and your order number. Anytime you have further questions you can email us and quote your order number for a prompt response.
Baskets Because Substitution Policy
- Due to the seasonal nature of flowers and fruit, some items pictured may not always be available. In this case, we will substitute with another item of equal value and quality.
- If any products in a hamper need to be substituted, we will replace with an item of equal value that is relevant to the style of the hamper.
What If I Need To Cancel An Order?
- All cancelled orders will be charged a 5% fee of the total order value.
- If you choose to cancel an order and request a refund we will deduct the 5% from the order total and refund the balance to your credit card.
- You will need to contact us and provide your credit card number along with the name on the card and expiry date. We require this information from you as we do not receive any of your credit card details when an order is placed.
- Once an order has been sent we can no longer provide a refund.
Baskets Because Return Policy
- Baskets Because does not accept responsibility for a gift once it has left our premises, however, if a gift arrives excessively damaged or a product is faulty, Baskets Because will assess the situation for replacement based on the circumstances.
- Baskets Because takes every care to ensure that your gift arrives at its destination on time and in pristine condition. Reputable couriers are employed to deliver your gifts. However we cannot guarantee unforeseen situations such as damage or theft, or late delivery of your gift.